Four approaches on how to download Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft Server across different Web-browsers like Edge, Mozilla. Downloading Windows iso on windows device. ravishrks in Django. July 10, 4 min read. Sometimes we need to download only iso file from official. Want to update your version of Windows to Windows 10? Need to download a Windows 10 ISO for USB or DVD install? Here's how to do it all!
Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft Server [Download]
Microsoft provides two ways to update your existing Windows operating system to new versions. The first one is via Update Assistant while the other is using the Media creation tool. Though, both of them provide a smooth interface however you have to download and install the latest release in continuation. Further, the chances of being interrupted in between are pretty high. Today, in this blog post, we discuss how to download Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft Server. Once you acquire the ISO file, you may perform the clean install of Windows or simply upgrade your OS.
Theres a unique way to access the Microsoft server using different web browsers like Chrome, Edge, Mozilla, etc. Here, we have elaborated on all the essential steps to download Windows 10 ISO without using the creation tool. Lets look over the distinct procedures on each platform-
- Chrome Download Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft Server
- Firefox Download Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft Server
- Chromium Edge Download Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft Server
- Edge (Legacy) Download Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft Server
Download Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft Server
Here, we depict the step-wise procedures to download Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft Server on distinct web-browsers. They are as follows-
1} Download Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft Server on Chrome
Google Chrome users may follow these steps to download Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft Server-
Step Click on the Chrome web browser available on the taskbar.
Step Copy/ Paste the following official link at its address bar and hit the Enter key.totalfon.net
Step When the respective page appears, right-click anywhere on the window and choose Inspect option.
Step Now jump to the corresponding top right pane and click on the Ellipse (three dots) icon.
Step Next, using the drop-down menu, select More tools followed by the Network conditions.
Step Move to the User-agent section and uncheck Select automatically option.
Step Further, select the Safari – iPad iOS 9 option using the drop-down menu.
Step Succeeding after refresh the web page to confirm the changes.
Step Subsequently, click the edition section available at the left pane and select the version that you want to install.
Step Next, hit the Confirm button and wait till it finishes the task.
Step When some time passes by, select any of the languages and click confirm again to allow the installation.
Step Wait, approx one hour until the setup files are installed completely.
Note: In case, the chrome browser is irresponsive, use Google Chrome clean up tool and retry the above steps.
2} Download Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft Server on Firefox
If you love working on the Firefox browser, follow these outlines to download the Windows 10 ISO Without Media Creation tool.
- At first, open the Firefox web browser.
- When the Mozilla comes into view, navigate to the following address-
- Next, simultaneously press Ctrl + Shift + M keys to launch the Responsive design view.
- Afterward, hit the Responsive button (available at the top) and select the iPad option.
- Now do the right-click and select Refresh option to change the setup.
- Under the Select Edition section, choose the latest Windows 10 version that you want to install followed by the Confirm option.
- Lastly, select the preferred language and hit again the Confirm button.
Once the file is downloaded, make it bootable using either USB flash drive or CD to install the new version of Windows
3} Download Windows 10 ISO directly on Edge (Chromium)
Microsoft Edge Chromium too provides the option to download Windows 10 ISO without using the Creation tool. Hence, if you often use Edge-chromium web browser, follow these guidelines to download-
- Firstly, move to a fresh tab on Chromium-based Microsoft Edge.
- When the new window comes into view, go to the following address bar-
- Press Enter key to visit the above web address.
- Next, right-click anywhere on the screen and select Inspect elements on the context menu.
- Thereupon, jump to the top-right panel and hit three dots (Ellipse) icon.
- Subsequently, the drop-down menu appears, select More tools thereafter Network conditions.
- Go to the user agent section and uncheck Select automatically option.
- Afterward, choose Safari – iPad iOS 9 option from the elevated drop-down menu.
- Further, reload the web-page to save the setup.
- Switch to the left pane and choose the particular Windows 10 version which you want to install.
- Next, tap the Confirm button to continue this process.
- Succeeding that select your preferable language and again hit the Confirm button.
- Once this is over, install the same on your PC and enjoy the latest update.
4} Download Windows 10 ISO directly on Edge (legacy)
In case, you are currently using Microsoft Edge (legacy) version and want to download the Windows 10 ISO file without using Media Creation Tool, heres how to proceed-
- First or foremost, tap the Microsoft Edge browser icon.
- When the browser starts, copy the following link and paste it on the address bar-
- Next, do the right click and choose Inspect element option.
Note: Sometimes the inspect elements may not appear. If thats the case, type about:flagsat the address bar followed by the Enter Key. Henceforth, check the box against Show View source then Inspect element from the Context menu.
- Afterward, click on the Emulation option to move ahead.
- Subsequently, move to the Mode section and change the string to Apple Safari (iPad).
- Succeeding that Reload the web page to refresh the changes.
- Furthermore, choose the recent version of Windows 10 then tap Confirm to proceed.
- Here, pull the drop-down menu and choose your preferred language.
- Thereafter, press the Confirm button again to begin the processing.
That would be all.